PARTY
we have a party following system!! its pretty good at turning corners, too. there's a couple things left to fix with it (occasionally the follower moonwalks) but im super happy with how its turned out so far
who is this "we", you ask?? well, since ive been having to ask my brother who knows more about gamemaker for help constantly, and he's having fun helping, we've agreed to make him the designated programmer for Dragon Blazers! i'll help out and try stuff when i can, but I'll largely focus on story and visuals and sound while he puts it all together with code. in return, i'll be making sprites for his own game project! (i have also been appointed Rubber Duck duty - listening whenever he needs to debug)
please go and show him some thanks, its because of him that Dragon Blazers will realistically ever see the light of day ,.:]
Aside from that, I've been sketching out some location, enemy and cutscene ideas on paper, and I've just finished storing all of that digitally!
6:00pm - here's the first proper sketch of the starting area:
Comments
Post a Comment